how to remove blackheads from nose at home naturally
Blackheads are just pimples that don’t have skin on them. they are everything. Because there’s no skin, and they’re exposed to air, the top layer of dirt in your pores oxidizes and turns that deep black color. The difference between a black head and a white head is simply that the pores are open or closed. If the pores are open, the plug of sebum/skin cells oxidizes as it comes into contact with the oxygen in the air, which turns it black. Blackheads are not caused by dirt. Let’s make it clear from the beginning how to remove blackheads.
These bothersome spots often occur on and around the nose, making them dead center in the middle of the face, where they’re most noticeable. There’s no shortage of over-the-counter blackhead treatments at drugstores and makeup counters. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get the same success with home remedies. Here are some effective natural remedies to remove those pesky little blackheads.
I know it might be hard to resist, but your skin will get better this way.
Read: Myths and facts about bones- Nurturing Health
The Most Useful Nose Blackheads Treatment With Home Remedies
- Egg white mask: Egg whites make an easy mask that can be used to temporarily tighten pores, thereby reducing the likelihood of future blackheads, and also removing existing blackheads. Egg whites are also rich in nutrients for your skin, and a little less drying than some other home remedies for blackheads.
- Tomatoes have natural antiseptic properties that dry up blackheads. Peel and mash a small tomato and apply it on blackheads before sleeping at night. Leave it overnight and then wash your face with clean water in the morning.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is an anti-bacterial spice that can be used to make a scented face mask to remove blackheads. Make a paste by mixing two parts honey with one part organic cinnamon. Apply a thin layer on blackheads. Leave it on for at least fifteen minutes. Wash with your favorite all-natural cleanser, then apply moisturizer. Use this remedy daily for the best results.
- Honey, like egg white, has many benefits for the skin. It is loaded with antioxidants and other properties that can fight against all kinds of problems. All you have to do is rub honey on your face and let it do its magic for 15 minutes. You will be amazed at how fresh, smooth and healthy your skin looks with regular use.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is an effective treatment for blackheads as well as acne. It helps in clearing the skin of impurities like debris and dirt. Make a paste by mixing mineral water in two spoons of baking soda. Apply the paste liberally on the affected skin area and massage gently. Let it dry for a few minutes before washing it off with warm water. Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
- Honey and milk pore pack: Milk and honey both have properties that are good for the skin. Honey has antibacterial properties, and the lactic acid in milk helps keep skin soft and supple. However, the main purpose here is to act as an adhesive when mixed together.
- A mixture of oatmeal and curd is good for the skin and helps in removing blackheads. Mix 2 tbsp oatmeal in 3 tbsp curd, add 1 tbsp lemon juice and olive oil to it and mix all these ingredients well to make a paste. Apply the mixture on the face, leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash the face with cold water.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice contains the alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) citric acid that naturally exfoliates dead skin, making it perfect for unclogged pores. Plus, the vitamin C in lemon juice is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production to improve skin health and reduce acne scars.
- Experts do not recommend using this method unless all your other efforts have failed. You’ll want to start with a clean toothbrush and be very gentle so you don’t irritate your skin. Dip a toothbrush in a few drops of lemon juice and oil and gently massage your blackheads with the brush. Always use soft bristles.
- Prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to make a paste. Apply gently on the affected area, let it dry for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water to remove the oil and dirt that causes blackheads.
Hope you enjoy and use these tips to remove blackheads. Use this treatment as much as you want. did I miss something? Do any of you have a surefire way to get rid of nose blackheads?