Everyone wants to know how to make hair shiny. Shiny hair symbolizes beauty, health, youth, and vitality. Some people are luckier than others when it comes to shiny hair. When your hair is shiny, people will see you as a young, healthy person. Unfortunately, many things, such as heat styling and harsh chemicals, can make hair look dull. Smooth hair is shiny and curly hair won’t be shiny at all because light doesn’t bounce off it.
The average woman spends hundreds of hours each year washing, drying, and styling her hair, and yet 81 percent of women report they’re not always happy with their coif. These ways to get shiny hair fast will make it easier than ever. So please keep reading my article for some great tips and advice for your head of hair! Try these tips to add shine to your hair and keep it looking beautiful and healthy.
How to Get Shiny and Healthy Hair Fast
Here we have a list of ways how to get shiny hair and also how you can keep them healthy and shiny forever.
- Apply transparent color on the hair like normal colors. The color will add a little pigment to the hair shaft that will shine through when the light hits your hair.
- Smoking is not only the cause of death for you but also for your hair. If you want to get smooth and shiny hair, you have to quit smoking. Too much caffeine can also prevent shiny hair.
- Use a shine-enhancing shampoo and conditioner. Make sure they have ingredients like olive oil or jojoba. However, don’t use them all the time. Alternate them with your regular products. Avoid clarifying shampoos as they can rob hair of moisture.
- Use espresso to enhance the natural shine of hair. Make 1 cup of strong espresso. Let cool for 30 minutes. Pour espresso through dry hair and leave on for 20 minutes (cover hair with a shower cap). Wash hair thoroughly with cold water and blow dry hair on medium-high. Your hair will instantly shine and shine.
- Vitamin E is very important for your hair. Include brown rice, nuts, wheat germ, and leafy green vegetables in your diet.
- After washing your hair, towel-dry it and apply either a shine serum (for frizzy, coarse hair or unruly curls) or a glossing cream (for fine to medium coat). Both should contain high levels of panthenol.
- Use fresh lemon juice to add shine and bounce to your hair. Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice from one lemon in 1 cup of water. Wash and clean your hair with your regular shampoo. Apply the lemon juice mixture to wet hair and massage for a few minutes. Wash hair immediately and thoroughly with cold water. Blow dry the hair on medium heat. Hair will be full of shine and bounce.
- Using a hair dryer can strip the moisture out of your hair. Choose heat-activated shampoos and conditioners to lock in moisture.
- Best face oil for glowing skin homemade
- Filing a Claim on a Health Insurance Policy
- best tips to get glowing skin in summer naturally– #6 Tips
- Myths and facts about bones- Nurturing Health
- how to burn calories fast at home without exercise
So, here are eight remedies that will give you shiny hair. If you notice that your hair has lost a bit of shine during the day, just spritz your hands with some shine spray and run them through your hair.